What is a Publication Scheme?
A Publication Scheme sets out an organisation’s commitment and process for the dissemination of information to the public.
It includes what, how, when, and where certain information is released and how an organisation will respond to requests from the public for information the organisation holds which is not in the public domain.
This is the Publication Scheme for Cheshire & Merseyside Cancer Alliance (CMCA).
What we will publish
- Who we are, what we do: This includes a summary of CMCA’s activities, remit and geographic footprint. It also includes information on our organisational structure, Senior Management Team and the Cancer Alliance Programme Board
- Information on how we are funded by NHSE/I and our links with The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust as our host
- Our strategy and plans, with links to national NHS cancer strategy
- Freedom of Information Requests: What they are, how to make them and what our policy is on them.
- Contact details for queries from the public and links to our social media channels
- General news and information on CMCA
- Job vacancies at CMCA
The following CMCA publications, papers and reports will be uploaded for public consumption at regular intervals:
- Programme briefs and plans on a page
- Annual Report
- CMCA Programme Board agenda and minutes
To Be Decided
- Performance and Outcomes Data
Where will the information be available?
The above information will be available on the CMCA website: https://cmcanceralliance.nhs.uk/
Who to contact
If you have questions about the Publication Scheme or the information it outlines, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org