- Optimal pathway agreed in 2019/20 and implementation underway.
- Early Diagnosis Support Workers (EDSWs) provided to all sites.
- Implementation of trans perineal biopsy under local anaesthetic (TPLA) underway. Significant number of RDS principles in place across all sites.
- Develop a 3 year urology programme – Prostate, bladder and kidney
- Review prostate pathway and sites against RDS principles
- Pilot several RDS rapid access services (mpMRI with access to next day biopsy, TPLA)
- Focus on patient experience and ensuring appropriate decision making and recovery time
- Standardise referral practice
- MDT optimisation (efficiency and Standards of Care)
- Complete implementation of TPLA and evaluate ‘biochip’ biopsy equipment in pathology
- Fund and sustain EDSWs
- Contact Project Manager Modupe Dosunmu on email@example.com