- Optimal pathway agreed in 2019/20.
- One stop shop RDS model piloted at Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust expected to go-live Q1 2021/22.
- Develop a three-year programme for H&N cancer in Cheshire and Merseyside
- Evaluate implementation of Liverpool University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust one stop shop model
- Support a second one-stop shop model to go-live (proposal for Mid-Cheshire)
- Expand and develop the SALT service for H&N across Cheshire and Merseyside
- Develop a long term sustainability approach for H&N SALT within 2 years
- If evaluation supports, develop plans for additional one stop shops for H&N at St Helens and Knowsley, Warrington and Halton, Countess of Cheshire and Wirral University Hospitals
- Develop and deliver nomogram (statistical tool) to predict risk of H&N cancer by postcode. Opportunity for prevention, case finding and triage
- Contact Project Manager Sarah Houghton at email@example.com